The uses of jaw and facial pain treatments can play a significant role in the development of your oral health due to the fact that they help keep your jaw functional. Here are some things you should know about jaw and facial pain:
– If you spot any of the symptoms of jaw or facial pain, visit your dentist for a detailed exam of your oral health, which may also include X-Rays to help determine the source of your ailment.
– Potential symptoms of facial and jaw pain include toothaches, infections, oral accidents and injuries, and many oral health ailments. This comprises disorders such as gum disease, TMJ disorders, and bruxism.
– Jaw pain can bring about issues with biting into foods and can hinder your ability to chew, speak, and bite properly.
– Traditional symptoms of jaw and facial pain include jaw tenderness, headaches, and irregular pain felt in or around the ear.
– Typical treatments for facial and jaw pain include antibiotics, pain relievers, medications, and mouth guards. More serious services such as extractions and root canals may also be a choice.
If you would like to schedule a jaw pain treatment with Dr. Michael B. Wilhite and the rest of our team at Davidson Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, simply call our dentist office at 704.987.2277 for an appointment in Davidson, North Carolina. Our team of oral health care superheroes are here to help!