When you receive any procedure at Davidson Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, our dentist and team will provide post-treatment care instructions for you. The best place to have any of your questions answered is while you are at our office. That way, we can give you advice based on your treatment and dental history. However, sometimes you may not have a question until after you have returned home.
We have put together some post-treatment guidelines to help answer common questions. If you still have questions or concerns after reading these, please feel free to contact us at 704-987-2277. Dr. Michael Wilhite and our team will be happy to provide additional information and instructions.
- Cosmetic Reconstruction Post-Treatment Care
- Crowns & Bridges Post-Treatment Care
- Dental Fillings Post-Treatment Care
- Dentures Post-Treatment Care
- Fluoride Varnish Post-Treatment Care
- Instructions Following Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling & Root Planing Post-Treatment Care
- Temporary Crowns & Bridges Post-Treatment Care
- Tooth Extractions Post-Treatment Care
- Teeth Whitening Post-Treatment Care
For more information about post-treatment care instructions and to make an appointment at our friendly dental office in Davidson, North Carolina, give us a call today!